OutdoorSAC is a reliable cast iron cookware manufacturer. All types are customizable in sizes and designs to meet your basic needs.
Cast iron cookware is ideal for:
Heavy-duty camping cookware made of cast iron is valued for its heat retention, durability, ability to maintain high temperatures for a longer duration, and non-stick cooking when properly seasoned.
OutdoorSAC offers all types of cast iron cookware for outdoor/indoor, restaurant and personal use. We use high-quality cast iron during the manufacturing process. They are perfect to be used on tent stoves, firepits, propane stoves and other camping stoves.
OutdoorSAC is your trusted cast iron cookware supplier in China. If you have business or projects that need wholesale cast iron cookware, you will find the ultimate solution at OutdoorSAC.
At OutdoorSAC, you can find any type of cast iron cookware
A cast iron sauce pan is much lighter than a cast iron Dutch oven, and it has a similar function at lower prices. It also has a lid to control the heat.
An oval cast iron Dutch oven is a small Dutch oven. It’s ideal for preparing small dishes in an oven or outdoor fireplace.
Our cast iron griddle has double sides for different cooking purposes. It can be used in the oven or on the stove.
This roasting pan has uniform heat conduction and strong thermal insulation.
Compatible with all stoves, ovens and induction cooktops
1. Size: Standard sizes of cast iron dutch ovens are:
4.5QT, ∅20 cm / 6QT, ∅25 cm / 9QT, ∅31 cm / 12QT, ∅37 cm
We offer customized sizes and capacities.
2. Material: Cast Iron body and lid, pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil. Stainless steel handle.
3. Application: Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire. Ideal for outdoor activities like picnic, barbecue, camping and glamping.
1. Size: Standard sizes of cast iron skillets are:
Diameter of 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 20 / 24 / 26 / 31 cm, other sizes can be customized as required.
2. Material: Cast Iron body without lid, pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil.
3. Application: You can use them to fry bacon on the stovetop. Bake a cookie in the oven. Sear steaks on the stovetop. Cook fish over a campfire. All in the same cast iron skillet.
1. Size: Standard sizes of cast iron sauce pans are:
Diameter of 16 / 20 / 24 / 26 / 31 cm, other sizes can be customized as required.
2. Material: One-piece cast iron molding, durable, ergonomic, pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil.
3. Application: Use for preparation of roux, sauce bases and more in your outdoor kitchen. The cast iron sauce pot is also ideal for tossing stewed onions or preparing brown butter.
1. Size: Standard sizes of cast iron griddles are:
40*20*1.5cm/46*23*1.5cm/51*23*1.5cm, other sizes can be customized as required.
2. Material: Pure cast iron without chemical coating, pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil.
3. Application: Both sides can be used on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires, sear, fry, bake and stir fry.
1. Melting: Melting is performed in a furnace. Several specialized furnaces are used to heat the iron. Refining is done to remove harmful gases and elements from the molten iron to avoid casting defects.
Material is added during the melting process to bring the final chemistry within a specific range specified by industry and/or internal standards.
2. Degassing: Metal degassing is a technical intermediate step in cast iron production between the melting and casting of metals to reduce the amount of hydrogen present in a batch of molten iron.
3. Sand Mold Casting: The molten iron is carefully poured into the mold by automatic machines or giant ladles. Once the iron solidifies, it will be removed from its mold.
4. Surface cleaning: The surface cleaning process removes the unwanted debris that is still attached to the solidified material.
Usually, this involves propelling tiny grinding balls over the material’s surface to remove unwanted debris like sand.
5. Seasoning: The cast iron cookware is thoroughly cleaned to remove manufacturing residues, and seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil.
6. Finishing: Finally, the cast iron cookware is formed into the perfect dimensions by sanding or machining to even the rough edges.
The product is now ready after clearing all the processes in the cast iron foundry.
You can use cast iron cookware on all cooking surfaces, in the kitchen, outdoor grill, or open campfire.
You can use cast iron cookware for frying, searing, barbecuing, baking or grilling.
Cast iron cookware is nonstick and easier to clean when pre-seasoned, and it’s chemical-free since it’s oil seasoned.
Cast iron cookware is made to have a long life span, it can handle the heat and cooking too many times.
OutdoorSAC chooses the best quality raw material to meet your multifarious demand for cast iron cookware. These materials offer excellent durability, quality and withstand different outdoor conditions.
Our cast iron cookware includes Cast Iron Skillet, Cast Iron Fry Pan, Cast Iron Sizzle Plate, Cast Iron Casserole, Cast Iron Dutch Oven, Cast Iron Griddle, Cast Iron Pancake Pan, Cast Iron Potjie Pot (Cast Iron African Pot), etc.
All of our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world.
As an experienced cast iron cookware manufacturer, OutdoorSAC offers a one-stop solution for your custom cast iron cookware requirements.
With our top mold design engineers, we can provide designs of any size and appearance for production, and we can print your preferred logo on the cookware’s body for your brand’s promotion.
The cast iron bread pan uses high-quality iron ore in one-time casting molding, and hand polishing, strong and durable. Pre-Seasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use. Cast iron material bakeware is heated evenly and food cooks quickly. The loaf pan with handles on the lid makes it easy to manipulate.
Made of high-quality cast iron, strong quality and long service life, this cast iron egg pan can be used to make burgers, omelets, pizzas, pancakes, cakes, etc.
Forged from robust and long-lasting cast iron, the cast iron stew pot is perfect for slow and low cooking and will make soups and stews shine. The tiered and sloped walls allow you to use many sizes of drop lids but also stands out when stored on the shelf.
Cast iron cooks food evenly and can withstand high heat. You’ll love this chicken fryer because it’s durable & improves with age. It’s pre-seasoned so you can cook with less oil & fortifies your food with iron.
The heat-retaining properties of cast iron allow teapots to keep tea at the proper serving temperature for up to an hour. Removeable mess Infuser included.
Also it can be used on tent wood stoves for humidifying the air. A good choice for the festivals and tea lovers
OutdoorSAC is a leading camping cast iron cookware manufacturer and supplier in China. Specialized in unique R&D, production, and sales of high-quality cast iron cookware. Our rich experience allows us to deliver the finest products in the market and offer the best possible customer experience.
Equipped with high-tech machines and advanced techniques, OutdoorSAC can produce extremely complex shapes and designs of cast iron pans and pots with exact accuracy and tight tolerances.
Let OutdoorSAC support your custom cast iron cookware business. We promise to do our best in upgrading and elevate your brand.
Contact us to boost your business today!
It depends on whether customization is needed for your orders, and also depends on the time of customs clearance and logistics, but we can guarantee to ship standard model of camping cast iron cookware in less than 30 business days.
Yes. As a professional cast iron cookware supplier, OutdoorSAC offers custom design of cast iron pots, pans and dutch oven according to your requirements. We will also provide you with expert guidance at the same time, based on our rich experience in the industry.
Of course, OutdoorSAC welcomes our clients to come in person or hire a third-party organization to inspect our factory. During the Covid-19 pandemic period, please contact our staff for detailed inspection appointment.
OutdoorSAC manufactures all the cast iron camping cookware in our own facilities in compliance with ISO and CE.
OutdoorSAC offers a MOQ of 100-200pcs for different standard models of cast iron cookwares. For custom designs, the price and MOQ varies accordingly. Please contact our sales person for more details.
For standard model purchasing, after the price and quantity is decided, the mass production will be arranged.
For custom orders, we will need you to provide your preferred design or logo; and after the confirmation with our engineer we can negotiate and then place orders.
For samples and stocked cast iron cookware, OutdoorSAC guarantees a 7-10 days lead time.
For mass production, the production time can be 25-30 days, with custom designs, an estimated time of 5-10 days will be needed.
We have a price list for our standard cast iron cookware models.
But for OEM/ODM orders the price can vary dramatically according to different designs and materials.
So for custom order price please send inquiries for more information.
OutdoorSAC offers a 1-year warranty for all cast iron cookware products we supply under normal conditions.
For specific requirement please let us know by sending inquiries or contacting our experts.
Usually we do 30% T/T in advance, balance before shipment
For small or trial order, by air or by express: FEDEX, DHL, UPS, TNT etc.
For large order, we arrange shipment by sea or by air according to your requirement.
Cast iron camping cookware manufacturing and wholesale can be easy and safe.
Tell us about your ideas, our experts will contact you in 18 hours and create perfect solutions for you.
We will contact you within 18 hours. Thanks.